Keep Calm and Wear Sunglasses
The doctors and staff of Vision Clinic want you to protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses and look good doing it!
Get A Free T-Shirt
If you purchase sunglasses between May 1 to June 30th from the Oakley, Kate Spade, Maui Jim, Oliver Peoples or Ray-Ban brands you will receive a free Keep Calm and Wear Sunglasses t-shirt!
Win An iPad Mini
After you purchase your sunglasses, post a picture on Facebook of you in your new glasses and t-shirt, tagging one of the four Vision Clinic pages. Everyone who does this will be entered into a drawing for an iPad Mini! Wow!
The Sun Can Hurt Your Eyes
Here are some sun facts that we want you to know about:
- Eyes contain the only internal tissue directly exposed to UV.
- UV damage to the eyes is cumulative and often irreversible.
- 90% of visible premature aging around the eyes is caused by UV damage.
- Your eyes are exposed to UV 365 days a year, even on cloudy days.
- There is no amount of UV radiation exposure that is healthy for your eyes.
- People should wear sunglasses outdoors whether they are working, driving, playing sports, walking, running errands or doing anything in the sun.
- Reflected UV light is just as damaging as direct UV. Water reflects up to 100%, snow reflects up to 85%, dry sand and concrete up to 25%, and grass up to 3%.
Sunglasses not only protect your eyes, but they make EVERYONE look cooler! Get your new pair today!